Apples ( 17 years old ) want some help here.

Apples

Reaction score
Hello guys,

(I dont know some of the terms in english so i'll try to explain as best as i can)

I'm 17 years old and from 1 month I've noticed some hair missing on the sides of my frontal line.

I've checked a website were i post this photos (down this post) and some said it may be Norwood 1, and other that it may only be the maturity of my frontal line.

here they are: http://img683.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=09042010055.jpg

What may it be? should i start to be worried about it and take and kind on pills?

Thanks in advance guys. :(

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't have any signs of hair-loss. The sides of your hairline are normal for an adult male.

G

im not really good at spotting a mature hairline vs. losing hair at the temples, but what i will say is that a doctor most likely will not prescribe you with anything, being that you're only 17. something i might recommend is make sure you dont do anything in the mean tim to HURT your hair like eating poorly(im guilty of this), not proper washing of hair, limit stress, dont do steroids, etc. good luck in finding your answers!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah they're right it could be totally fine.. how does the rest of your hair feel? Do you feel like you are losing more than you should be, or do you feel like it has stabilized now?