applying spironolactone lotion first and then rogain foam

Sean68

Reaction score
no - other way round mate.spironolactone after anything else.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol that's a rather strange desire you have... Yeah agree with sean, definatly the rogaine first then the spironolactone, especially if the spironolactone is a creme?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
smelly spironolactone

Funny thing I wanted to mention about the spironolactone, yesterday while sitting on the couch with my girlfriend, trying to digest a meal, I took off my baseball cap fast and noticed the smell of the dried spironolactone that I applied hours earlier, my girlfriend gingerly turned and said, honey, you smell like a skunk, is it a new hat? I just gushed! :oops:

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: smelly spironolactone

LookingGood! said:
Funny thing I wanted to mention about the spironolactone, yesterday while sitting on the couch with my girlfriend, trying to digest a meal, I took off my baseball cap fast and noticed the smell of the dried spironolactone that I applied hours earlier, my girlfriend gingerly turned and said, honey, you smell like a skunk, is it a new hat? I just gushed! :oops:

What kind of spironolactone did you use?

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score

RadioRaheem said:
LookingGood! said:

What kind of spironolactone did you use?

The 5% cream from Dr Lee (minoxidil.com)

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score

LookingGood! said:
The 5% cream from Dr Lee (minoxidil.com)

How much spironolactone do you apply? I'm about to order spironolactone cream (not from Dr. Lee's site though). I was hoping it wouldn't smell much, oh well. I'm only lookin to apply it to my temples. So hopefully since I wont be using much, it wont smell? :(