are msm + biotin a good idea when starting new regime

bobhairly

Reaction score
Hi guys

ive been on finasteride and min for about 1 month now and have read alot about msm and biotin speeding up hair growth, apparently one of the things it does is extend the length of the anagen phase.

Now im wondering, is that a good idea when just starting finasteride/min?
i have starting experiencing my first sheds, so i guess more hair than usual is entering telogen phase for 3 months or so which hopefully is a good thing

but would these vitamins slow down that process by promoting anagen phase?

thoughts?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
bobhairly said:
Hi guys

ive been on finasteride and min for about 1 month now and have read alot about msm and biotin speeding up hair growth, apparently one of the things it does is extend the length of the anagen phase.

Now im wondering, is that a good idea when just starting finasteride/min?
i have starting experiencing my first sheds, so i guess more hair than usual is entering telogen phase for 3 months or so which hopefully is a good thing

but would these vitamins slow down that process by promoting anagen phase?

thoughts?

Yes.. Both really good for hair grow. and cheap.

bobhairly

Reaction score
squeegee said:

Agreed and thanks for replying, but my question is: if it promotes and lengthens the anagen phase, will that slow down the cycles i need to go through, telogen/fatter folicule/anagen/telogen/even fatter/anagen etc

ie, will it make crappy hair grow for longer, when infact i want it to cycle

thanks

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
bobhairly said:
squeegee said:

Agreed and thanks for replying, but my question is: if it promotes and lengthens the anagen phase, will that slow down the cycles i need to go through, telogen/fatter folicule/anagen/telogen/even fatter/anagen etc

ie, will it make crappy hair grow for longer, when infact i want it to cycle

thanks

You can also add silica to your regimen..A good brand with bioflavonoid in it for better absorption...