Are there any ways to make hair "fuller"?

Egehan550

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always had so f*****g thin hair. Eventually went to derm she said my density was equally low at every side of my head so it wasnt male pattern baldness. Both sides of my family doesnt have a single bald person however my hair thin af i cant style it and it gets greasy few hours after washing i tried biotin supplement for months also kerating treatment ect. Currently im trying to grow it and it hurts knowing i will never have a thick healthy mane and since my donor area is also fucked i have zero chance of hair transplant. Picture is my donor area
IMG_2642.jpeg

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not possible to augment your density beyond your natural amount of hair follicles allows, for what it is known mainstream.

Try a hair drier. My hair can look extremly thin or with godlike density depending on its state.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably retrograde alopecia. I have very thin back and sides as well as male pattern baldness on top. The sides and back started thinning before the top. They started thinning at around 16 but it hasn't got much worse at all in 8 years, keeping the hair longish helps make it look thicker.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably retrograde alopecia. I have very thin back and sides as well as male pattern baldness on top. The sides and back started thinning before the top. They started thinning at around 16 but it hasn't got much worse at all in 8 years, keeping the hair longish helps make it look thicker.
This. Got the exact same issue, looks disgusting when short.

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine looks really patchy when it's shorter than 1.5 inches. I can see thinning in the nw7 area which is brutal and the neck area looks so thin.
My sides are also really bad when short, my neck area looks a bit better than yours on how you describes it but also thin

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My sides are also really bad when short, my neck area looks a bit better than yours on how you describes it but also thin
Guys with thick donor areas are lucky, I don't think I'll be able to get a transplant in the future if I need it.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys with thick donor areas are lucky, I don't think I'll be able to get a transplant in the future if I need it.
My donor area is not that great tho. Anyways i think I am not a good candidate for hair transplant since I have diffuse thinning all over my head, getting worse with time