Arm hairs

scoot

Reaction score
OK - this was stupid.

I became slightly 'hair obsessed' after reading the boards and starting hairloss treatment.

My arms were quite hairy and a couple of people had recently remarked on them. So one night I shaved them down (not shaving the hair off - just making it shorter)

I thought it looked better but over the past week 3 people have asked me what the hell I did it for. The hairs now look a bit more stubbly and definitely feel rougher. I don't like.

So the question is
i) Should I get them waxed - though bald arms is going to look strange as I'm pretty hairy elsewhere
ii) Wait for them to naturally grow back as they were - and how long would this take

Any advice really appreciated

G

this is going to be a big thread.

have you thought of using spironolactone just on your arms?

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I trim the hair on my arms, just like on my shoulders/pits. people dont notice the hairs much because the hairs are almost white and very thin. If your body hair is very dark - thats gotta be tough to conceal. If I were you I would wax them and follow that with that folicle inhibitor.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
hey dont worry

having hair on the body is a what a man should have... it's normal. doesn't look bad either unless you have major hair on the chest and back that shows black. i'd leave it alone if i were you but if you can't stand it, wax it don't shave it because for some gay reason hair you don't want comes back in abundance.

G

Re: hey dont worry

pleasehelpme said:
i'd leave it alone if i were you but if you can't stand it, wax it don't shave it because for some gay reason hair you don't want comes back in abundance.

always good to see science prevail.

everyone start not wanting their hair now!

G

Wait until you trim your knackers. Boy do they grow back thicker and fuller. I generally keep them trimmed coz it's better for my girl.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm considering adding minoxidil to my arm hairs so they shed and never grow back.