article covering many topicals

CCS

Reaction score

Felk

Reaction score
Nice... the guy said great stuff about RU... how it looked to be the best thing ever, then 8 years later it was a shame that it never came about, but some people he knew tried it out and only said it was the best topical they ever used.

I know the latter part is just hearsay, but I feared between his 1997 and 2005 reviews he stacked side by side, there might have been a reason RU wasn't continued. Apparently not.. and if it can still be obtained... yaya :)

CCS

Reaction score
according to the 'fluridil study' RU never came out because it one of its metabolites was very stable in the human body and went systemic. the study also mentioned flutamide, saying only 16% of topical flutamide went systemic, and disqualifying if for that reason. i don't know if that is accurate. many people on this site are using it.

i think that body builder gave an ambiguous report on copper peptides

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
according to the 'fluridil study' RU never came out because it one of its metabolites was very stable in the human body and went systemic.

Which was a damned LIE on their part. I have virtually every study of RU58841 ever published, and there was no systemic effect in so much as a single one of them. In fact, one of them is a highly technical article discussing the pathways of elimination of that drug, and again, THERE IS NO KNOWN DANGER of systemic activity from it.

G-damned fluridil people...sometimes I just wanna butt their little pin-heads together! :pissed:

Bryan

Felk

Reaction score
Bryan said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
according to the 'fluridil study' RU never came out because it one of its metabolites was very stable in the human body and went systemic.

Which was a damned LIE on their part. I have virtually every study of RU58841 ever published, and there was no systemic effect in so much as a single one of them. In fact, one of them is a highly technical article discussing the pathways of elimination of that drug, and again, THERE IS NO KNOWN DANGER of systemic activity from it.

G-damned fluridil people...sometimes I just wanna butt their little pin-heads together! :pissed:

Bryan

Booyeah! Way to go and bust those damn fluridil people and there baseless claims!

Maybe they were referring to one study of RU i read, where one part of RU was broken down into a harmless form of RU, when absorbed systematically. (sorry for the layman's terms here, i'll try to find it and quote the scientific wording...)