as000's story

jas000

Reaction score
hey guys im new to the forum and just wanted to give a little insight in whats going on with my hairloss. firt of all im 24 and and i have loss at the temporal regions. i noticed the loss at age 20 and since then it hasnt really changed any. i did use moderate amounts of steroids like and idiot at age 19 which probably helped progress the hairloss at an earlier age. it was devistating for me to lose this hair, i preceded to go to the hair club and now im stuck with this partial piece on my head, it prohibits me from swimming, playing sports, etc. im really considering a hair transplant but im researching of course before i persue this, im currently on no kind of regimen only using nizoral shampoo 3xs a week, anyway any insight on where to start considering my age , its really taking a toll on me emotionally , i want to stop the loss before it gets any worse! thanks you guys for any help or motivation!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
take Big 3 n hope for the best!

msapacaman

Reaction score
Have a doctor evaluate the degree of hair loss you have. The products on the market may not be worth your money or time if you've lost enough hair. The only solution might be a hair transplant, but you will most likely be put on propecia afterwards. Talk it over with your doctor.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
msapacaman said:
Have a doctor evaluate the degree of hair loss you have. The products on the market may not be worth your money or time if you've lost enough hair. The only solution might be a hair transplant, but you will most likely be put on propecia afterwards. Talk it over with your doctor.

big 3 works on majority of guys