ASC-J9: mess around with it right now?

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
ASC-J9 is currently in Phase#2 trials as a facial cream for acne. But there's at least one site selling small quantities at a steep price for "research purposes." Sounds sorta like the situation that RU has been stuck in for ages.

It's basically some sort of hot-rodded synthetic form of curcumin. Like 30 times the natural potency.
The ASC-J9 facial cream went through Phase#1 trials in several mild concentrations.

What about buying some of this stuff and experimenting with it right now? Wasting some money & effort wouldn't bother me if I knew there wasn't actually a risk of causing myself bodily harm with it. (Of course I'm talking about topical usage ONLY, and only in mild concentrations like what they already tested in the acne cream trails.)

Any thoughts on this?

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
their phase-II results should be out in next few months...until then I'd avoid that stuff because we really don't know much about it at this point. Phase-II should definitely give us a better idea in terms of safety and efficacy.

cal

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what got this on my mind. Their phase#2 results aren't very far off.