ASC-J9 vehicle

question7

Reaction score
Been using this for a couple of weeks now in an ipa/ppg solution.

I read this is what people used on the dutch forum but, since I've lost communication with the other guys who are using it, I'm not sure what everyone is using these days.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
question7 said:
Been using this for a couple of weeks now in an ipa/ppg solution.

I read this is what people used on the dutch forum but, since I've lost communication with the other guys who are using it, I'm not sure what everyone is using these days.
a couole people are using the nerf cream including myself. in fact 1 person already saw a reduction in hairshed

question7

Reaction score
Care to elaborate on the nerf cream?

Don't know anything about it.

I'm out of the country right now for the foreseeable future, wont be able to get much new stuff where I am.

question7

Reaction score
Thanks.

If the 2% minoxidil works then a IPA/PG solution is fine as long as one doesn't mind the staining.

Note...the yellow washes of your skin very easily but is difficult to get out of fabrics.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi question7, where does one get this from? Please send me a PM if you dont want to mention publicly. Also is it effective & what vehicle did you finally fix on?

Whats IPA/PPG solution? Is PPG propylene glycol as in minoxidil solution? Is it available online?