Asheema's story - (Hairloss Counter-Attack!)

Asheema

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm new on the forum, I mean, new "writer" because it makes about 6 months I'm looking at all the posts already, I know all your stories guys :)

I'm french so my english may be weird sometimes but people always find a way to understand me so it should be ok.

I just started my regimen since 2 days, you'll find below a description of it and my general lifestyle.

> General
- I'm a 26 years old very healthy person, I eat only local organic food, not much meat, takes care of my body and not really stressed (massage and spa every week, good income, yoga 2 times a week, lives in south beach etc.)
- My father lost his hair
- My grand father from my mother side had great hair until his old age but had big temple like I have right now.

> Topical
- Morning -> Lipogaine Minoxidil 5%
- Night -> DualGen 15 NO PG Minoxidil 15%

> Drug
- Nothing for now but I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to start Propecia

> Natural
- Morning -> Biotin 5000mg
- Morning -> Green tea

> Shampoo
- Morning: 2-3 times week ->Kentoconazole 2%
- Morning: Rest of the week -> Organic Shampoo Hair thickener (Fortified with Biotin, saw palmetto and wheat protein)

I attached a picture of my hair like 5 years ago, as you can see, I was full of hair.

And I attached a 4 sides picture of my hair right now.

My hair is thick and solid, the only problem is on the temples, it's getting bigger and bigger but I don't really see hair falling, and I when I do a shampoo, I may have like 2 or 3 hairs in my hand maximum.

But one day, I went to the hairdresser and he could not style my hair as before, I had a horrible feeling in my stomach, it was the revelation, "I'm losing my hair".

I studied a little bite the topic on internet and I heard about a maturing hairlines and things like that, I thaught it was that at the beginning, but since I saw that hole on the crown, I knew it was more than that.

I'm going to describe you all my feelings while I take Proprecia and Minoxidil, pictures every months and description of my new experiments to recover my 19 years old hairline.

I have a couple of questions though, do you think my regimen is good? Am I starting correctly? Do you think my hairloss is a REAL hairloss and just a maturing hairline? I want your opinion on it.

Thank you very much for your help in advance and I hope to write you in 3 months with temples full of hair this time!

K

Kirby

Pretty solid Norwood 2 there, and your crown looks like it's holding out, you'll have a good chance of keeping a good head of hair. :)

Asheema

Reaction score
Do you think it worth it I start Propecia? I would like my temples back so bad.

Why do you think I should put Minoxidil on temples only? For now, I put everywhere on my scalp but focus mainly on temples.

Asheema

Reaction score
I just took my first pill of Finasteride I divided by 4 to make 1.25mg and I now apply Minoxidil only on the temples, not the rest of the hair.

I come back to you when something is new, thank you for all your answers :)

Asheema

Reaction score
Ok first impressions on my regimen.

My finasteride treatment is doing well, I don't have any side effects so far. I am losing the same amount of hair in the shower as before for now, I don't see any improvements.

Actually, I think my temple receded a little bite more since I do my regimen so I hope it's not related.

I'll come with pictures within 1 month hoping some new hair will appear or something.

Take care!

Asheema

Reaction score
22 DAYS ON MY REGIMEN

A small update for you guys.

I began to feel the first side effects of Finasteride one week ago:

- I had 2 days in a row testicle ache, it was really painful actually, it was hard for me to move normally and walk but now the ache is completely away.
- I had kind of a brain fog after one week too it was hard for me to focus on things and I felt a little bite disconnected from the world but now it totally disappeared and I feel myself again. This effect lasted about 5 days but faded little by little with days. I remember one day where I was totally "out" of that world, I locked myself out, I forgot basic stuff and it was hard for me to talk english properly (knowing I'm french just to let you know, so it asks a little bite more effort for my brain to speak english)
- Regarding sexual performances, absolutely no side effects, actually, I feel I have more confidence in myself sexually and my tool is working exactly the same as before. I want more sex than before, I don't know if it's related to the treatment but I'm envisaging sex with all the girls I talk too.
- Another effect I felt these days, I don't know if it's related but I feel the girls are more attracted to me, do you think it could be related to the change of hormones or something? I thought it could be the fact I look more confident now that I know my hair is "safe" maybe, it's a very good feeling to have something less to worry about same if my hair is not saved yet.

I added a new supplement in my regimen it's called Dim Plus, the purpose is to balance the levels of Estrogen in the body and eliminate the bad estrogen. We'll see how it goes.

Regarding the hair, I'm still losing a couple of hair in the shower but nothing crazy, I did not notice any difference in my hair so far to be honest but it makes only 3 weeks so let's wait at least 2 months to make conclusions.

See you in 2 weeks, if you have some questions regarding side effects I felt or something else, I'll be very happy to give you more precisions.

Take care!

Asheema

Reaction score
37 DAYS ON MY REGIMEN

Alright guys, I come with some good news!

I have absolutely no side effects anymore from Finasteride, I can say my body totally adapted to it. No more brainfog, My sex drive is at his highest, normal sperm and good erection.

Regarding my hair growth, I can tell my hair is thicker globally on the crown definitly.

My temples are growing back! :woot: I have small black hair coming on all the surface of my temples, that's awesome, the result should be great if all those hair go thicker and longer.

There is one negative point though, my forehead have hair coming too, exactly between the eyebrows and the temples, I think I was applying the Minoxidil not properly and was going too far on the forehead that's why. Now, I'm being very careful and I apply it only on the temples with very good delimitation.

Do you guy have already heard of that?

I'll post pictures at my second month.

Cheers!