Ashton Kutcher Ends Fight Against Baldness

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher ends fight against baldness

5a8d668806782.image.jpg

Ashton Kutcher took medication in a bid to prevent going bald.

The 40-year-old actor - who has two children, Wyatt, three, and Dimitri, 14 months, with wife Mila Kunis - started worrying about losing his hair when he was just 25 years old, but quit the treatment five years ago and has now accepted his receding hairline.

He admitted: "I've gone off of anything to retain my hair. I started getting very concerned when I was 25, and that's when I went on the Avodart. And I think like, five years ago I stopped and I did really good for a year, and now it's thinning out."

And the former 'That 70s Show' star insisted he is "comfortable" with losing his locks now he is a married father.

Speaking to pal Dax Shepard on his new podcast 'Armchair Expert', he added: "I've actually become comfortable with it. I'm just good with it. I've got kids now."

And Dax - who has Lincoln, four, and Delta, three, with wife Kristen Bell - admitted he had also sought treatment to preserve his locks.

He said: "I had heard that there was this doctor that would give you hair as thick as Brad Pitt's, and I was going to this guy and I was doing it for two years and I was like, 'What am I doing?' I think we both went to this doctor."

Meanwhile, Ashton - who was previously married to Demi Moore - admitted he has never been a big drug user but did experiment with various illicit substances when he was in high school.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/lifest...cle_f0fc35c0-5ee7-54f1-bf28-6a005b5f43b8.html
http://www.eonline.com/news/915125/...ding-drinking-and-robot-sex-in-candid-podcast

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares ;) I mean he answered honestly that he used for many years dutasterid.

Now he is 40 years old and found the peace with himself.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** i am hearing the podcast , and the dude is doing a speech about avodart like a fcking hairlosstalk member !!
crazy ; listen to armchairexpert podcast ; at 1 h 6 minutes .

f*** he doesnt have gyno too , good body , good hair . 10 years of duta , not propecia

Propecia is shitty for guys who lost hair early . nickyposs, duta twin , all on duta

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
he know his topic quite a bit . i am sure he is also taking aromatase inhibitor at low dose too !

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
really intredasting , that he started righ with avodart , in approximatively 2003 .
hollywood Doctor

g.i joey

Reaction score
this sh*t must get passed around like fucken candy in hollywood, no wonder theres no more bald celebrities.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
wccRl.png

ashton kutcher in 2004 ; approximatively 1 year on duta ; thick hair but you can see the receded temple