Asking For Ur Advice About A Local Doctor

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hello
i am from Libya a shittyy country with ll kinds of problems lol
any way there is a new hair clinic opened here the first actually with doctors in hair transplant line and cosmetics they did three surgeries here with fue
i want to ask the experts here about the results in the pictures below sadly there is only pictures with out info on how many grafts
reasons i want to do it here first its next to my house lol second it will cost me nothing much really

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 189
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 198

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
reasons i want to do it here first its next to my house lol second it will cost me nothing much really

definitely the most important considerations for a hair transplant. i think to minimize cost and travel time even further you should do the transplant on yourself - minimal cost and in the comfort of your own home.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
definitely the most important considerations for a hair transplant. i think to minimize cost and travel time even further you should do the transplant on yourself - minimal cost and in the comfort of your own home.
i don't know if ur trolling or not let me give u an example about my country status when it comes to local currency and US dollars so 1 dollar = 6 Libyan dinars after to war so u do the math if i want a top surgeon or 3k grafts
before the war 1 dollar = 30 derham ly diners
trust me i did my research I found gr8 doctor in spain but he charges 5 -8 euros per graft and guss how much 1 euro cost in ly dinars it costs 8 dinars
so best thing is for me right now is this