Assessment on my scalp

wedd

Reaction score
all,
attached my scalp photos, i started losing hair in 2002, since then i have been taking one or the other medications.. including finasteride/min 2%, min 5%, min5% foam, aloe gels, etc etc.. Now my hair loss become noticeable and I am 27, want to have some reasonable hair into early or mid 30s..

I have decided to go with FUE, i assessed my scalp would require about 800?

Your opinions please.. Want to have it done in UK. have heard about Farjo.. anyone want to share their experiences please..

Attachments

• IMAG0029.jpg
    IMAG0029.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 180
  • IMAG0030.jpg
    IMAG0030.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 192

wedd

Reaction score
Thanks dudemon
I m planning to just cover up the patches with minimal number as my budget is a bit tight at the moment. Could anyone tell me whats the minimum number of strands done in FUE?

I am just curious, if not a stupid qn, Will FUE cause damage to the strands that are already there in the recipient area ?

Thanks
wedd

s.a.f

Reaction score
If I was in your situation and the finasteride was holding it steady I'd probably just sprinkle on some nanogen. It'll give the same appearance as a hair transplant but for alot less hassle.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with saf, some toppik/nanogen should hide that area pretty nicely.. and keep saving money so you can go for a bigger graft later

wedd

Reaction score
Thank you folks..
I was unaware of nanogen or that kind of products..
I was looking for a product like that..
Let me try that and see.. I saw a video.. it looks great.. Hope it works for me..

I ll come back soon with a few photos with the cosmetics..

s.a.f

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Duncan Bannatyne from dragons den had his hair done by farjo and it aint that bad!

Yeah but what did he look like before? If I was going to do a hair transplant from scratch I'd be sure I was going to a world class surgeon, not just the best of the UK clinics. Thats hardly proof of excelence.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He was never a NW6 show me 1 pic of that. From what I can see of it he's got about 1000 grafts at the front.

Boondock

Reaction score
Bannatyne was never any more than a NW4, and probably less than that. Like saf said, it looks like he's had 1000 grafts or so to beef up the hairline. A nice, conservative Farjo job, but not a dramatic difference.