At what age do men looks their best?

ali777

Reaction score
Dude, I think you are suffering from anxiety/depression... The questions you ask in this forum aren't very healthy.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Dude, your questions are lame. It's different for everybody but the answers are just so obvious that you don't even have to ask.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

YoungGuy18

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Dude, I think you are suffering from anxiety/depression... The questions you ask in this forum aren't very healthy.

Why aren't they healthy?

The reason I am asking is because I swear my looks changed within the last year. It seems like all of my friends transitioned out of their teens to their twenties look. I wouldn't care but I swear I dont look as good as I did a year ago. I just feel like I am getting older (aside from my hairloss).

I accept my hairloss. It sucks and I don't intend to post here really. I just had a rough week adjusting to some recent hairloss and aging.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I just get better looking each year. It's uncanny. :whistle:

ali777

Reaction score
YoungGuy18 said:
ali777 said:

Why aren't they healthy?

The reason I am asking is because I swear my looks changed within the last year. It seems like all of my friends transitioned out of their teens to their twenties look. I wouldn't care but I swear I dont look as good as I did a year ago. I just feel like I am getting older (aside from my hairloss).

I accept my hairloss. It sucks and I don't intend to post here really. I just had a rough week adjusting to some recent hairloss and aging.

Dude, you can post as much as you want. I didn't mean to tell you off... When I first came to this forum I posted some strange messages as well. So, I can't really lecture you, but I just wanted to make sure you are aware that you are being unreasonable.

You are only 21, you aren't going downhill just yet. It's called becoming a man... You aren't a kid anymore, you are just about becoming a man.

Do you really want my opinion? I think I looked better in my 20s than I did in my teens. Being a teen is like being caught between being a kid and being a man. In the 20s that transition is complete, the body is stronger and bigger, etc...

You sound like you have a problem with accepting yourself as a man. I think you should work on that. You will probably learn to accept yourself and it will be easier for you in the future. Now, stop hating yourself...

s.a.f

Reaction score
YoungGuy18 said:
I swear I dont look as good as I did a year ago. I just feel like I am getting older.

So you're saying that as time passes you seem to be getting older..... :whistle:

G

I think for men, the older they get the more manly they become, which ultimately is the essence of being a man......

I think men look really good into their 40's

now for women it's a different story

s.a.f

Reaction score

ali777

Reaction score
sum bald gai said:
I think for men, the older they get the more manly they become, which ultimately is the essence of being a man......

I think men look really good into their 40's

now for women it's a different story

Well... So far I don't have a problem with women around my age. Obviously being 30 I wouldn't go for someone in her 40s, but I hope when I am 40 I still like women my age...

As for the good news... I've heard this from a few different TV documentaries, apparently women have higher sex drive in their 30s and 40s. So, it's not bad news in that department neither.

I actually find it hard to believe that women have higher sex drive in their 30s and 40s. Being a mother, etc they probably don't have time to have sex very often and they are probably bored of the same dick.... So, I can't imaging women being very sexually active in their 40s.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh man I see hot women in their 30s, 40s and 50s everyday. :woot: Age is nothing but a number depending on how you take care of yourself. Hispanic women in particular age very well. I'm in my 20s and I find myself looking at women in their late 20s to mid 30s more than girls in their late teens early 20s.

Same with guys. Women still swoon for guys like Harrison Ford or Richard Gere.

YoungGuy18

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Dude, you can post as much as you want. I didn't mean to tell you off... When I first came to this forum I posted some strange messages as well. So, I can't really lecture you, but I just wanted to make sure you are aware that you are being unreasonable.

You are only 21, you aren't going downhill just yet. It's called becoming a man... You aren't a kid anymore, you are just about becoming a man.

Do you really want my opinion? I think I looked better in my 20s than I did in my teens. Being a teen is like being caught between being a kid and being a man. In the 20s that transition is complete, the body is stronger and bigger, etc...

You sound like you have a problem with accepting yourself as a man. I think you should work on that. You will probably learn to accept yourself and it will be easier for you in the future. Now, stop hating yourself...

I don't hate myself. I accept my looks. I don't really care about my looks but it just kinda sucks though because I believe my recent hairloss is making my looks decline. And why do I care? Because it was easier for me to get girls a year ago and I'd get a lot more attention. I'd care far less about hairloss If I was married with kids and if society wasn't so shallow.

You're right about being a man. I was used to being a teenager and having a teenage face. Now my face looks older and i'll shave in the morning and by 5 o'clock i'll need to shave again. I remember as a teen i'd look at pictures of people who were 22-23 and I'd think they'd look so mature and now they look my age. I was in the process of accepting this change when I posted these questions.

Oh and I wont post here regularly not because of anything you said but because I'd seriously need to kill myself after all of the depressing posts. Last time I logged in I was feeling pretty happy and after I read the impact of hairloss section I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

s.a.f said:
YoungGuy18 said:
I swear I dont look as good as I did a year ago. I just feel like I am getting older.

So you're saying that as time passes you seem to be getting older..... :whistle:

When I was 16-20 I didn't feel I really looked much different or older. Now I feel that I am looking older.

ChrisJ

Reaction score
YoungGuy18 said:
ali777 said:

Why aren't they healthy?

Did you gain weight? People are so skinny in their teens, then gain a lot of weight which causes huge changes in their appearance but u cant tell cause it's gradual.

ChrisJ

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
YoungGuy18 said:

Weird. I havent been on this forums for very long, but all of your posts that I saw and remember seem to be sarcastic.