at what point does......

gdmarcus07

Reaction score
so i have a question....been on minoxidil for 10 months, finpecia for nearly seven. this question i think pertains more to finpecia. dunno, seems like i experienced a shed three months in to treatment which lasted two to three weeks or so then tapered off for a short amount of time. but for the past two to three months, ive been shedding....not ridiculous amounts of hair, but enough to realize somethings going on. more so in the shower....those hairs are usually thicker and longer. hairs that fall out in the pillow are relatively shorter. so, at this point....i feel like im steady losing hair. when i do my hair in the mornings...crap tons pull out. drying my hair, crap tons fall out. hair has thickened up i believe in general, future just doesnt seem so bright. i just want to know...is there a point on finpecia when shedding stops or slows close to nothing and hair just continues to come in thicker? its the constant shedding that blows me away. and hey...i dont shed 100 to 150 hairs a day regardless of what the normal amount of hairs shed a day is. never have....anyone have any words of wisdom for me. maybe a similar story with a successful outcome? thanks. been watching these boards for a while....nice close knit group.