Atease's Story ( pic!)

atease

Reaction score
Here is my pictures and the regime..Any advice? Thanks.

Minoxidil 5%
Tretin&Azalderm
Biotin 2.5 mg.
Revivogen&Konazol Shampoo

P.S: I will not use Finasterid.

ThinFineCurly

Reaction score
I don't think you are going to see much improvement without Finasteride. I understand why you wouldn't want to take it though. Maybe topical spironolactone? It's not FDA proven to regrow hair though, but it is a potent anti-androgen, from what I understand.

atease

Reaction score
ThinFineCurly said:
I don't think you are going to see much improvement without Finasteride. I understand why you wouldn't want to take it though. Maybe topical spironolactone? It's not FDA proven to regrow hair though, but it is a potent anti-androgen, from what I understand.

I dont know anything about topical spironolactone..but im looking for it.

atease

Reaction score
tooyoungforthiscrap said:
Why wont you use finasteride? Did you try it and experience side effects?

Because the probability of having side effects makes me anxious..Never used before.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
been on finasteride 2+ years, totally stopped my hair loss and thickened up what i had.

thanks finasteride! :punk:

tooyoungforthiscrap

Established Member
Reaction score
atease said:
tooyoungforthiscrap said:
Why wont you use finasteride? Did you try it and experience side effects?

Because the probability of having side effects makes me anxious..Never used before.

Have there been any cases where sides didn't go away after discontinued short term finasteride use?

SheNShred

Reaction score
Man I really thought that I had side effects from finasteride, then I discovered that it was all in my head. :punk:

simplelies

Reaction score
Dude, get on finasteride, how can you rule it out when you haven't even tried it yet. Try a low dosage at first if you feel so cautious. Do you know that only 2% get any sort of sides? What are the chances that you will be included in that 2%? Well, 2% I suppose...ha

atease

Reaction score
simplelies said:
Dude, get on finasteride, how can you rule it out when you haven't even tried it yet. Try a low dosage at first if you feel so cautious. Do you know that only 2% get any sort of sides? What are the chances that you will be included in that 2%? Well, 2% I suppose...ha

I'd rather Topical Sipro as antiandrogens but its expensive..

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
Fighting hair loss and refusing finasteride is an oxymoron. You refuse to fix the root of the problem - fine, it's your choice. However, don't expect long term results.

Fender89

Established Member
Reaction score
Atleast he has his priorities right. I don't care what anyone says but finasteride is bad news. I applied it toppicaly for over a month and noticed a slight decrease in libido. As soon as i got off it, boom, back to normal. Perhaps if i wasn't a perfectionist by nature and didn't know my own body so well, I could rub it off and claim i had no side effects from it, but nohoho. Maybe 9 months down the line i'd be regretting it. I wasn't gonna "ride it out" lol.

Anyway man, it's up to you what you do. good luck.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
for the billionth time finasteride effects everyone differently but for the FAR majority it stops hair loss with no side effects. that has been my experience.

rotsen182

Reaction score
just wanted to know if have an active sexual life, if not then jump into finas asap even if u do sides only last a few weeks ..

alvintws

Reaction score
BIG CONGRATS ATEASE!!! I'm standing by your side, I just think that everyone should try on topical first before ruin our hormones provided topical doesn't work for at least 1 full year with proper monthly tracking.

How do you combine minoxidil and revivogen?