Attached89's Story - ( 20 /with pics)

attached89

Reaction score
Hi, im new to the forum, found it by complete accident when searching for a place to buy shampoo, isnt it great how the internet works, lol.

Im 20 years old, red hair and im starting to get a thinning of the crown and the top of my head, i haven't however got a receding hairline. My hair at the moment isn't as short as it normaly is and im going to get it cut in a couple of days, after not having it cut for a while it goes kind of curly. I am also experiancing some itching on my scalp and tightness at the bottom of the hair. I am also getting there little bits of sebum coming out all the time, its not apparent to anyone, just me when i feel through my hair. Im pretty sure it's sebum, which i suppose might be part of my problem with it blocking the follicle.

At the moment as far as my reigeme goes its just been head and shoulders sensitive and more recently the hair endurance range. Im sure there are better shampoos to use and im coming here to get some advice. I have been using Olive Oil as a natural remedy for the dry scalp once a week and that has worked, but hasn't helped the thinning. I apologise for the horrible photo and the angle, i will take another when i get it cut.

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8673/dsc01020a.jpg

Ehudd

Reaction score
Hey man! im 20 to and im going bald :p

Looks like we will be starting this journey at the same time, i think im worse than you tho
Hair.jpg