ATTN:Bryan

viperfish

Reaction score
Hey Bryan,
I understand that you know where I can look at some before and after pictures of spironolactone usage as a single agent???? I would like to take a look at them. If you can post the url in response to this topic. Thanks bro!

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
The only ones I have are from that Italian study, unfortunately. Everybody complains about the low quality of those pics, but that's all I have, sorry... If you haven't already seen the scan of that study, here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/bryan50001/spiro2.htm

Bryan

viperfish

Reaction score
Thanks Bryan! Yeah the quality of those pics are not very good and not really showing that much as in way of improvement. What regimen are you currently using?? Are you using fluridil yet??? Thanks again.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I've really been slacking-off the last year or two in my own hairloss program, and need to get back in the saddle again before I lose any more hair! :shock:

When I _do_ bother to use anything, it can be a variety of things like Dr. Proctor's products, Rogaine, Retin-A, fatty acids, spironolactone, phenytoin, 11a-hydroxyprogesterone, green tea extracts, and other experimental things...

Bryan