Avodart & Proscar for sale

hopewas

Reaction score
you only took 3 tabs of avodart? why would you spend like 600 dollars on it and then after 3 sell it for 200. i don't get it. avodart is ridiculously high in cost

Cassin

Reaction score
wilbrik said:
87 tablets of 0.5mg Avodart (I used 3 of them) for $200.
60 tabs of 5mg Finasteride for $50.

- No prescription needed
- Shipping is free inside the continental U.S.

I appreciate the fear of scams over the Internet, so I am very flexible on my payment and shipping methods.

I'll accept escrow, PayPal, money order or cashiers check. I am also willing to ship COD.

However, if using COD, you must pay the shipping fees in advance and you can only pay the UPS/FedEx/USPS guy with a money order. There are reverse scammers, as well.

First come, first serve.

You can contact me here: wilbrik@gmail.com

Thanks!

Interesting. You seem practiced at selling this stuff. I imagine you have a vast supply and make a nice side living on this or are trying too. Do you have a license to sell prescription drugs? You need to.

Plus considering you are such a new poster you follow the pattern of countles people that come on here and try to scam us. I strongly suggest that no posters buy a thing from this guy. I am sure you will deny it and it and get pissed that I just typed this. I honestly could not care less so go ahead and say what you like. :roll:

Cassin

Reaction score
wilbrik said:
Yes, I'm a scammer, which is why I offer both escrow and COD, jackass.

:)

Babycakes don't get mad.

1. Do you have a license?
2. How do we know everything has been handled properly? Because you said so?
3. How do we know they aren't placebos? Lots of people get F-ED this way. Get over it.............go somewhere else and try to sell it.