Avodartdrew's Story - (using Avodart)

avodartdrew

Reaction score
Hi guy's I just joined the community

I just started using 0.5 mg avodart daily for hair loss, mainly in my crown area

I will be documenting my result on my blog its called theavodartexperiment

check my profile for the url I guess

I don't want to post the link directly in here, not sure if its allowed, but you can follow my progress this way

I am looking forward to contributing here at hairlosstalk

avodartdrew

Reaction score
Hi guys,

It's been almost 2 months since I have started using Avodart. I am finally seeing results :D :D and I wanted to let you know. I have been posting weekly on my blog and this latest photos are the first to show unmistakable potential. I have not experienced any side effects to so far and most of the general symptoms of hair loss have tapered off dramatically.This is only a small step, but very exciting. I appreciate all feedback . thank

http://www.theavodartexperiment.com

blink

Established Member
Reaction score
very nice, keep us updated :punk:

maybe that patch will turn into full grown terminal hairs :woot:

recede

Reaction score
im glad things are working for you. i have a question though. you mentioned in your blog that the tingling has stopped. what exactly are you talking about? Good luck and keep us posted

avodartdrew

Reaction score
In my case, my scalp became very sensitive the more hair I was losing. This made me even more conscious of losing it, almost as if I could feel my hair falling out. From what I have read online, this can be an allergic reaction to DHT that some people are more sensitive to. It was very uncomfortable and I am relieved that the avodart is helping with this.

avodartdrew

Reaction score
What's interesting is that Avodart is having a significant effect on improving my hairline. After researching the drug for quite some time, I did not expect this. In my case the results for my crown are slower to come, but I am not losing any more hair and I am seeing small improvements every month in the quality and amount of hair.