Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anything hidden?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HAH! Tricky phizer

Subscriber's credit card will be billed for a 4 pack of Rogaine upon shipment every 4 months. Subscriber shall pay all fees and charges incurred through the Subscriber's account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by the Subscriber.
Subscriber shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the service through the Subscriber’s account.
Subscriber understands that all memberships continue (there is no subscription period) until the Subscriber requests a cancellation.

gambit420

Reaction score
haha, i didnt even see that! I e-mailed them to cancel any future shipments. Thanks Fry for the sharp eye! :toma:

Cassin

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
HAH! Tricky phizer

Subscriber's credit card will be billed for a 4 pack of Rogaine upon shipment every 4 months. Subscriber shall pay all fees and charges incurred through the Subscriber's account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid for by the Subscriber.
Subscriber shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the service through the Subscriber’s account.
Subscriber understands that all memberships continue (there is no subscription period) until the Subscriber requests a cancellation.

Your still going to have to buy it when you run out, with this deal they are pretty much just trying to lock you into buying it from them instead of the drugstore or some other site. This is a real good deal. I almost did this before I tried Dr Lees. If you want legit rogaine this is as good as it gets for the most part pricewise. Thats a free bottle per order.

But if you willing to pay that much for Minoxidil, why not use Dr Lees and have it dry in a fraction of the time?