Axon - please explain your avatar

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm hypnotized by your avatar. What is the story behind it?
It looks like the girl really got hurt.
Was this off of a security camera?

thanks

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
seriously....what the hell is going on in that thing? i must have watched it loop about a hundred times

Axon

Reaction score
A fat woman falls down the stairs.

Apparently, it's a clip from a UK show....sort of like america's funniest home videos, but with a little bit more of an edge.

Use the search feature - I dont mean this to be a dick - but it's been discussed before and someone knew the actual name of the show.

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
lol...i could have sworn to god that was car of a moving train that would have been one of the sickest (bad) things ever i think

Axon

Reaction score
Heh....hell yeah, that would have been bad.

This is in a convience store, however. She falls down the stairs to the cellar.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i always thought it looked fake ...i mean look at her left leg ...either she broke it..or its fake..cause it looks like it bends in a way its not supposed to....and also look as soon as she falls...she goes to reach for something..i mean..she is so swift about it...real quick.....if i fell down stairs or in a hole..i wouldnt have the reaction time to do that....and she also looks pretty old and reaction time is slowed significantly,i mean she reacts to falling faster then the guys that see her fall...looks fake.

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
jesus christ blue...such detailed observation....r u the same way when u evaluate baldness? if so u might have a full head of hair and not be bald after all :p

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
That's definitely a rug she's wearing...

misterium

Reaction score
Heheheheheheheheheh

call me Satan, cause I am sure laughing like the Devil right now :D

Petchsky

Reaction score
Looks real to me... but i don't feel sorry for her. In todays compensation culture she is probably a millionaire after that. Good avator though if not a little to mesmerising.