Back again

prettydamnbald

Reaction score
I was a regular on this site several years ago. I participated in the forum just about daily and remember all the "legends" ...Cassin, Gardener, CCS, Bryan (RIP), et al. Lots has changed in my life since those days. Over the past few years, I more or less stopped all treatments. I'd use one thing or another for a while, but was not consistent. The price I've paid is that I'm more or less bald now.

A couple months ago I decided that, although I'm pretty much at the end of the baldness road, I'd try to see if I could regain some of what I've lost the past few years. I don't expect much, as I'm now in my early 40's and frankly, I'm bald. I don't have much to work with as a baseline. Most guys would probably just accept things (as I have) or go Kojak. I'm not going to do the latter yet, though, and am embarking on this experiment having lost most of my hair. The upside to this, I suppose, is that I'll be able to see progress a little easier than most! I'm hitting it with everything but the kitchen sink.

So, I say hello to everyone here and will try to make periodic updates about my progress or lack thereof!

Edit: My case is extremely similar to that of Casperz when he began treatment. I'm guarded of course, but am hoping to have at least some of the success that he has had!

shookwun

Reaction score
ff passed NW5 get a wig or bic it

prettydamnbald

Reaction score
No wigs or transplants for me. Bic may be an option down the road, just going to see what happens. I believe NW5, or some sub-class thereof. Just about like the user I gave above.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
prettydamnbald, I know it's a risk,financially and all to have treatments at norwood 5,but you could spend your money on non profitable things and dangerous things like street drugs etc. I say go for it! you only live once.