BACK! like a million years later! ROll call to the old posters who remember me!

badasshairday

Reaction score
Hi all, I am back. Many moons have gone by and I need to get back on my male pattern baldness fighting wagon a bit harder. Been on the minoxidil for many years now, I stopped finasteride after 4 years and have been on minoxidil alone for the past 5. So far pretty good, but I am noticing a bit of thinning up top... of course to reinvogorate my fight I decided to rejoin!

Anwywas where is The Gardener, Cassein, CCS, X50, and all of you all?! Word! :)

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why did you stop finasteride then? You know by using only minoxidil you are essentially hiding your hair loss with minoxidil hairs? You should really get back onto finasteride if you want to truly fight male pattern baldness, no hope without finasteride, it's a sad truth.

badasshairday

Reaction score
Why did you stop finasteride then? You know by using only minoxidil you are essentially hiding your hair loss with minoxidil hairs? You should really get back onto finasteride if you want to truly fight male pattern baldness, no hope without finasteride, it's a sad truth.

I've been fighting for over 10 years and have finally started to thin up top. finasteride did a good job in the beginning and would have continued, but I did not want to keep taking a systemic medication anymore for a variety of reasons.

Anyways, this website seems so dead now a days. It use to be so active. What happen to Bryan, CCS, Cassein, Gardener, saf, Aussie, and all those dudes!?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Looks like all those old dudes are long gone and didn't answer the roll call. It will happen to all of us some day, either because we have had success or given up.

badasshairday

Reaction score
Looks like all those old dudes are long gone and didn't answer the roll call. It will happen to all of us some day, either because we have had success or given up.

Yeah I left this site for like 6 years.

I'm sorry to tell you that one of these members is even dead: Bryan left us a few months ago.

saf is supposed to have find happiness in the arms of a girlfriend, maybe the forum was too negative for him.

I don't know for the other ones, I guess what Notcoolanymore said.

Wow, can't believe Bryan is gone. RIP.

Is CCS still around? It doesn't seem like it. Jman?

ANyways a little about me.

I joined back in early 2004 and posted regularly my first year. Then took a break because of my great response to finasteride. Then I came back just for fun to this part of the forum for random topics. Also wanted to see if anything new was on the horizon as well as help newbies. I pretty much stopped visiting in 2007, with only a handful of checks up. Pretty much didn't open this site up in 5-6 years. I've been fighting the male pattern baldness fight for a decade (started at the young age of 19).

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I just come on this site and BTT pretty much out of habit and I actually like reading and responding to posts from certain guys. Usually keep things light hearted unless I just see something posted that is just totally ridiculous. I don't spend too much time checking in on future cures. I figure I will hear about them eventually and most likely way before they available anyway.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen CCS in a while, apparently he actually got laid. Wonder what he's doing now.
SAF yeah he got a girlfriend, he wanted to try the acceptance route.
I'm hoping the others got good results or hair transplant's and didn't need to visit any more