Back On here Since 6 months

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I havent posted on here in about 6 months. I have stopped all my hair loss products. My hair is looking worse than ever, my temples have receded more, the hairs i grew with minoxidil have deminished and I am thinning out all over the top of my head.

I have decieded to give it another try. I am seriously considering a hair transplant and going with propecia...no matter what the effects are.

I am just so depressed about this...i dont know what to do.

I am hoping that there are some new products that will prove to be effective in keeping your hair. What is everyone using these days?

If any one is having great results please share...i could use the motivation.

sorry to sound so down,
thanks!

Deaner

Reaction score
I just started propecia and nizoral personally. taken 2 propecias, and done 1 nizoral shampoo so far :p Feelin' pretty optimistic I might add. I know this might sound retarded, but uh, I can't pull hairs outta my crown anymore. After 2 finasteride tablets? Maybe I was just going through a crown shedding phase and it's coincidence that it stopped...

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
WS6-nice car-i have the same one but in black-01 6 speed

im in a simular boat as you-i m not taking finasteride yet because im affraid of a really bad shed-getting married in october-and as i am waiting MY HAIR IS TURNING TO sh*t!!!