back

helpme0072009

Reaction score
hi guys,

i think some will remember me. im helpme007, didnt work to take the nick helpme007 again ,though. i asked cassin to reactivate my IP. he agreed and im not banned anymore.

i dunno how you react now. im sorry for how i started fights with everyone in here and called them names and losers. i have changed much in the last 1,5 years (dont remember how much time it was since i was banned).

i accepted to cassin to stay out of the off-topic section so i say hello again in here, even coz i spent most of my time on HairLossTalk.com in this section.

especially i want to say sorry to jayman, if he is still chilling around at HairLossTalk.com. but i want to say sorry for all the crap i did to the other members and the forum as a whole, too
why im back? i wanted to say sorry and i think that HairLossTalk.com is the best internet-forum for actual treatments. im still on hair loss-boards and interested in hair(loss).

i wish everyone a good life!

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
Weren't you banned for making death threats?

Lol; he's a changed man.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't ever remember you, but welcome back anyway.

CCS

Reaction score
I remember him. Tell us if you ever got transplants or a wig or got on treatments. Last I heard from you, you were not on anything and just complained a lot.

helpme0072009

Reaction score
yeah, i was banned for making death threads. i dont know if thats ok now and if you re fine with me again...? i cant do more than saying sorry. cassin allowed me to post again.

@CCS: my regimen is big 3 and eucapil. am thinking about a hair transplant. i think you must mistake me with someone else if you say i didnt do anything and just complained.