Bad dream last night.

CCS

Reaction score
I was looking in the mirror (ooo, how might the story go from here?).

I noticed that the fron't 3rd or maybe even front half of my hair was gone. Even my grafts were gone! I thought, "that can't be. the grafts are supposed to be permenant!". But I looked closer, and saw them, not very many. Maybe 100 or so in the center. I looked at the hair in back of my head, and saw it was still 1 inch long, as usual. I thought, "Damn, there is no way I can grow it out long enough to comb it forwards before I go see my girlfriend in her home state later this summer."

I was distressed, and got on the internet to log onto HairLossTalk.com and complain about my problem. But no matter how hard I tried to type, the letters I typed in the address bar always came out scrambled! I even typed them one at a time, carefully, and looked at the address bar, letters scrambled. I got really pissed off at my keyboard, thinking it was malfunctioning, but still wondering if my concentration was that bad. After 3 more attempts, I finally realized I was just dreaming. Then I relaxed, and wen't back into a deeper sleep.

My hair still looks good in dim lighting. Just thin up close and coverable with dermmatch.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Wow, I had that same exact dream too. Except, a man with a burned face and a red and green sweater, with knives as fingers kept shaving all the hair off my head. I told him to use the number 1 blade but instead he shaved it all off and my head looks like his. I quickly awoke from this nightmare and looked in the mirror and to my surprise my hair looked like SOCKS.

G

stop-the-madness.png

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thanks Jayman, but I would prefer a hug from Carmen Electra instead. At least I get to feel two big puppies pressed against my chest and/ or face instead of one 9 foot purple dinosaur.

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I was looking in the mirror (ooo, how might the story go from here?).

I noticed that the fron't 3rd or maybe even front half of my hair was gone. Even my grafts were gone! I thought, "that can't be. the grafts are supposed to be permenant!". But I looked closer, and saw them, not very many. Maybe 100 or so in the center. I looked at the hair in back of my head, and saw it was still 1 inch long, as usual. I thought, "d***, there is no way I can grow it out long enough to comb it forwards before I go see my girlfriend in her home state later this summer."

I was distressed, and got on the internet to log onto HairLossTalk.com and complain about my problem. But no matter how hard I tried to type, the letters I typed in the address bar always came out scrambled! I even typed them one at a time, carefully, and looked at the address bar, letters scrambled. I got really pissed off at my keyboard, thinking it was malfunctioning, but still wondering if my concentration was that bad. After 3 more attempts, I finally realized I was just dreaming. Then I relaxed, and wen't back into a deeper sleep.

My hair still looks good in dim lighting. Just thin up close and coverable with dermmatch.

:hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy: :hairy:

Reaction score
According to the "perchance to dream" of episode of batman the animated series, it's impossible to read in a dream, because dreams and reading occur in different hemispheres of the brain. No idea if that's actually true though.

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
I only had one bad dream about hair and that was many, many years ago. I looked in the mirror and there were scabs and holes all over my scalp. Disgusting.

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:
I was distressed, and got on the internet to log onto HairLossTalk.com and complain about my problem.

So, you are addicted to HairLossTalk.com even in your dreams??? That's not a good sign....

I don't remember most of my dreams. I remember them only if I wake up in the middle of the dream... My lady was telling me that I was speaking in a foreign language one night and she didn't have a clue what I was saying. Being multilingual is good :woot: