Bald Britney's dream man's story - (34)

G

I always had real thick hair up until one extremely depressing evening, I came into work (working the night shift) and a coworker said "Hey, you're getting kind of thin on top, aren't ya?" It was kind of like finding out I had suddenly been sticken with a disease. It really freaked me out. So I went to the restroom and looked in the mirror, and realized, my hair IS getting thin. I was 29 at the time, and I was heavily on the Atkins diet. I had been drinking a lot of diet soda and coffee with artificial sweetener. I had been drinking it for some time. I am now 34, and I tried Rogaine for maybe 6 months, and saw no results so gave up and decided I'm good looking bald or with hair, so gave up and saved the money I was wasting.
Recently, I started hearing stuff about aspartame having something like 96 symptoms that can affect your health. The only one that really caught my attention was "hair loss". So I figured I would cut that out of my diet altogether for a little while and see if anything about me changes. I've drank nothing but coffee (with sugar), water, milk, and occasionally a regular soda, like once a week.
Aspartame has been around for a while, and baldness has been around much longer than that, so I'm not suggesting that this will affect everyone. I am suggesting that I am not on here to mess with anyone's hopes, I really am noticing a huge difference, not only in my hair, but I don't look exhausted and unhealthy anymore. It might be more water helping my complexion, but I'm also not covering a menacing thinning spot anymore. There's actually resistance when I run a comb through my hair now, and there wasn't before. I didn't notice much difference until about 2 months after swearing off the aspartame. I would suggest for those of you who may be drinking a lot of diet drinks, cut it out for like 2 months, and see if you notice something. If you do some research, you will see that there are others who have made similar changes and seen similar results.
When I first started reading these forums, I kind of thought that if I figured out some miracle cure to baldness, why would I be on here if I had thick hair? It just so happens I looked in the mirror tonight in somewhat of a good mood, and remembered that miserable thought, and if this advice helps anyone else, I'm glad I could help, and pass along the advice if it works for you.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
thanks for the info...I dont drink any soft drink at all.

H20 only.