Baldboy123's Story - (19 / Balding Fast Help Me!)

baldboy123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm a new poster and I've been getting alot of very useful info from this forum so I was just wondering if you could help me out with some questions I have. I'm only 19 years old and my balding has progressed quite fast ever since I first starting losing my hair between 17-18. I've started propecia (on my 2nd year now) and have been using the laser comb (doesn't really work). Could you tell me what I should do now? I'm going crazy going bald so early in my life. Do you all know what norwood level Im currently at? Here is my picture. I'd really appreciate your opinions. Thanks

amsch

Reaction score
Re: I'm 19 and Balding Fast Help Me!

Hey!

Good that you're on propecia already. You should add rogaine (liquid 5%) twice daily as well, stick with it 6-8 months, than you'll see wether it works or not!

You might add nizoral shampoo as well.

baldboy123

Reaction score

Thanks for the quick reply. What do you think about a hair transplant at my age or the near future? I really can't live like this. I am going crazy!

amsch

Reaction score

Don't think about a hair transplant now. Even if you did get one, you still don't know what the future brings you.

Get on the treatments as soon as possible and wait for results.

amsch

Reaction score

btw, i think it's a shame that your lying on that xxxxxxxxx.com website. You aren't using propecia for 2 years already. I'm a bit pissed right now, but i'll still help you, as i'm in a similar situation and i know how it is.

but remove this website.

Also, get some toppik. With the right treatments and toppik (to cover your hairloss a bit) you'll improve your life surely.

baldboy123

Reaction score

im sorry i have been taking it off and on for 2 years and I stopped for a few months (very inconsistent with it because of the sexual side effects i started to experience) but now it seems like I have no other option if i dont want to be bald so iv commited myself to taking it it everyday and on my 2nd week now

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
You best option is the BIG 3

1. Minoxidil 5% ( used twice daily)

2. Propecia (1mg daily)

3. Nizoral Shampoo ( used 3 times per week)

and to add another option

Tricomin Therapy Spray.

Welcome to the forums and good luck!!

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
starting fina, then quiting, then starting again...

just use it or not....

it will lose its effect on your hair....
when the magic is gone its game over....

for me : a combo of hairprodukt did the job...
one produkt did nothing....
so i think also a combo of stuff is the best way to go if you want to get regrowth...