balding7.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 181
  • balding8.jpg
    balding8.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 201

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
Definitely male pattern baldness and not too progressed, lucky for you. The saw palmetto may not be enough but it's all chemical, and there are a lot of variations between people. Good luck

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely male pattern baldness and not too progressed, lucky for you. The saw palmetto may not be enough but it's all chemical, and there are a lot of variations between people. Good luck

Saw Palmetto WON'T be enough.

The only thing that would work really well for him is Finasteride but at 18 he's playing with fire considering the damage he'll do to his hormones, sex drive and the ability to get aroused along with gynecomastia (man boobs). It's bad enough this guy is going to be socially crippled before he's even 20 years old (at his rate he'll be bald) with the vast majority of the rest of his life being just as sh*t, he surely DOESN'T need any of the side effects to go along with his hair loss.

I'd recommend he goes on RU58841 (far less likely to have side effects) and make some kind of SERIOUS effort for fast commercial use of Dr. Jahoda's findings along with the team in China that are able to replicate the necessary cells to produce a hair follicle. Otherwise, him, I, you and everyone else being tormented by this condition is completely fvcked... the options are GARBAGE for treating hair loss and there's NOTHING planned to come out in the near future unless you wanna convince yourself all these '2-5 years' claims aren't bullsh*t... The ONLY thing worthwhile investing into for a hair loss treatment is a stem cell treatment. Too bad too few people give a damn to do anything about it.

Essentially: got hair loss? GAME OVER.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see him make comments like that a lot. He seems like he is a self loathing individual. definitely has much more problems than hair loss

BigTexasSexy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure his only problem is just hair loss… Probably also a inexistent viable treatment after soooo much damn time of research, but how could you not be…