Balding at 20.

HarrisonY

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been facing the 'problem' of balding since the early age of 17.It started out as a small balding spot on the top of my head and in time,it got worst.I took Propecia and used Minoxidil for a period of time when I was 18.Things were not improving and it all went downhill from there.Neither of my parents,grandparents siblings or relatives have any signs of balding.At 20,I realize that the front of my hair is balding as well.

I've discovered that I became very self conscious about my hair and how the wind blows it to expose my balding areas.My confident level has dropped and i'am always worried about how others would think about my hair.

Here's some pictures below.(Definitely not the best camera man around lol!)
Shots were taken under direct white light.

img0328qb.jpg

img0325lt.jpg

img0333qmd.jpg

img0334dr.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Abercrombie

Reaction score
I know how you feel man, it ****ing sucks. It's not the end of the world though, and in 10 years or less with all the progress theyre making in science, hairloss will be a thing of the past. Your hair does not look bad at all and im sure no one would ever notice without you pointing it out...just get on with your life and dont focus to much on hairloss since its not going to be a problem in the future! for anyone, that is.

good luck!