balding at 23...its too heavy for me

losemyhead

Reaction score
hi everyone,
im 23 years old,starting to lose my hair at 17.
techincally i think its my fault,i know i have some gentic problems,we dont have the stongest hair in the world but all my brothers are with full head and they all past 30.
in my 16-17 i was use to style me head with drayer everyday and use some chimical gel to style it.some days i didnt take showers and i wasw really lazy of keeping my head clear.
i was painting my head and i was doing some ****ty things.
so i start to get bald,someone show me the "Toppik" - all i can say that this thing DESTROY my life.i was become addicted,no matter where i go i was put it on my head.
pepole are not stopped they are notice that im shedding but they dont know how much.
so thanks to the Toppik i was stop to have fun,always take care that no ones touching my hear,no one spill on my head water that toppik doesnt fall off,i didnt go to sea/pool for 2 years,somedays i didnt take showers (waist of toppik),and my life is ruined.

so i start to make a little research and start using propcia alone for year,what can i say? except for huge side effects and hole in my head it did nothing!

for now my life is in the buttom,instead of having fun in my twennies im spending all the time on researches,spending money i dont have on "cures",jeaouls on every man on my age with good hairline on so on.

for real...i dont know if i want to keep dreaming...living.

Jack A

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 19 and losing it too you're not alone, but mate, don't paint your head :p