Balding female celebs?

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know female celebs who are suffering from Androgenetic Alopecia. Just curious, all female celebs can't be immune to the balding gene. I know Tori Amos has a bad case of Androgenetic Alopecia, Britney Spears maybe, she does have some receding.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I googled this Tori person and can't see her hair loss? Or is she wearing a wig? I don't think Britney is going bald tho. Anyway if you are a woman and want to chat with other women with hair loss go to www.heralopecia.com
Not much activity from women here except me, but be warned, over at heralopecia they are more about "embracing inner beauty" and "wow you look beautiful in that wig!" than actually discussing hair loss and what it does to you. That is why I'd rather post here but I have made a few posts on heralopecia as well, under the nickname JustMeS if you want to find me.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
I googled this Tori person and can't see her hair loss? Or is she wearing a wig? I don't think Britney is going bald tho. Anyway if you are a woman and want to chat with other women with hair loss go to www.heralopecia.com
Not much activity from women here except me, but be warned, over at heralopecia they are more about "embracing inner beauty" and "wow you look beautiful in that wig!" than actually discussing hair loss and what it does to you. That is why I'd rather post here but I have made a few posts on heralopecia as well, under the nickname JustMeS if you want to find me.

Tori wears a lot of wigs, but she's been seen without it, and apperently she suffers from Androgenetic Alopecia.

Funny, because my husband used to tell me I looked like Tori when she was younger(before she did all her plastic surgery). now I'm losing my hair just like her. Maybe we're related, lol.

I checked out heralopecia.com, I rather stick around this site I think.thanks btw