Balding for 3 years, since 17 and now 20. THinking on going on finasteride +pics

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SO hey boys im balding like since 17 and mainly let nature had its way cause it was progressing okaysh. RIght now tho i think im in the verge of being noteceable in regular lights to regular ppl and im thinking in starting some good old fashion finasteride to see where that **** goes. So heres some pics, with messed up hair it looks like im balding like a girl with that line in the middle and **** and with styled (rofl thats gay expression) it looks like good ol'diffuse thining. So what do you experts think? Time for finasteride? Give this **** another year? I feel this mother****er ins in the verge like 6 months from being obvious.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, first I hope you know about finasteride sides, but also the low rate of being the unlucky one (It´s really really low possibility). Your hair is fine, but male pattern baldness is just starting to biting you. If you wait one year it could get bad really fast(I wish I started year ago, because I was Norwood 1,5 and got in one year to nw3). So if I would be you, I would go to talk to your Doctor, and maybe do some blood tests. If you don´t want to, buy finasteride and give it a try. Wish you best luck!

Another point not connected with hairloss. Man, you are skinny like I used to be. Were you thinking about some gym etc? If you would like some tips how to gain some muscles like I did PM me and we can talk about it.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya im getting to the gym. Im just naturally skinny and lose weight real fast if i slack rofl. But i also have a nice tendence to gain it and a good bone structure, like broad shoulders and **** so if i dont slack this **** off im probally ok. Starting at monday actually cause of vacations. Also i know about the possible sides, but i dont care about giving a shot and i really dont think i will get then for some reason rofl. Btw im going to a doctor anyway to get the recipe, but at this point its pretty obvious what he is going to recipe to me.

shookwun

Reaction score
Finasteride, and hit the gym.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you think its too risky giving it another year to see how it goes? I mean im know im balding thats quite obvious the problem for me is about how fast am i balding. My father allegedly started balding at 18 and is still okaysh at 44, but idk i feel im getting in the danger zone and a cousin of mine got screwed and balded at 24 or some ****, meanwhile another cousin tho was quite on his way to baldness at his 18 and is still okaysh at 28 maybe? Idk, just shot me some ideas mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Finasteride, and hit the gym.

forgot to quote you bro

shookwun

Reaction score
Their is no specific answer to what you want to hear. Everyone responds different, but statistically speaking most don't experience side effects.

Balding is progressive. Id go on, and see how you respond.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their is no specific answer to what you want to hear. Everyone responds different, but statistically speaking most don't experience side effects.

Balding is progressive. Id go on, and see how you respond.

Yeah im getting on fi. If it fails, im shaving and life goes on.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this was also my crown like 5 months ago. Its me or my hair looks better crown wise nowdays but it looks a lot worse oging fowards to the forehead? How is that?

Attachments

• TCqEyo7.jpg
    TCqEyo7.jpg
    702.1 KB · Views: 219