Balding makes you look super old (proof inside)

G

Lol, he looks like he escaped out of a cartoon. That was shocking.

P.S.: Though I don´t think it is just that he is going bald. The weird glasses, the moustache and the dumb look....... i better won´t say whom he reminds me of.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep guys, just keep hittin the gym.

HarryBalls_76.jpg

Cassin

Reaction score
He's wearing glasses a 40 yeardold would wear and that stache is awful.

If he shaved that stache and took off the glass, not flexing he would look fine.

By the way, thats a great site for anyone wanting to get in shape. Cheap products to.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Idunno, there is just no need to be deadlifting 500 pounds.

HairLessGR

Reaction score
a bodybuilder's forum? I never thought of that! Any good for swimmer built guys? I'm really interested in that. Seriously!

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
He's wearing glasses a 40 yeardold would wear and that stache is awful.

If he shaved that stache and took off the glass, not flexing he would look fine.

By the way, thats a great site for anyone wanting to get in shape. Cheap products to.

Baldies should learn about the other "big 3." lol Squats, Deadlifts, and Bench.

I might get a wild looking number 3 tatooed on my arm, because the looks of my body and hair revolve around the number 3.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WoW is cool
body building is cool
durastride is cool
casration isnt cool though

G

Dude, WoW,

with that face, he would look at least 35 even with an NW1.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
'with that face, he would look at least 35 even with an NW1.'

completely agree..its the tasche and the bottle glasses that do it mostly..

Felk

Reaction score
How brave of him to post such pictures :)

It's not always good to look young though. I'm 19 and was recently asked if I was "a child" by a train ticket seller, which is under 15 I think. I looked so baffled and he said "Hey, you look like a child... thought i'd save you some money, that's all..." I continued to look baffled and he said "it's a compliment mate"

I should have said "Hey, im nineteen!" If you look that young, it certainly isn't a compliment i think. Im a bit above average height, and though im sorta weedy i've bulked up a little, so hopefully it's because he was looking down on me. No one wants to look that young, its terrible.

G

badasshairday said:
PROOF THAT WORKING OUT TOO MUCH MAKES YOU LOOK OLD!

It also makes you look stupid. I mean, I have started working out as well, but his shoulders look ridiculous. That is far from attractive......

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is their something wrong with his shoulders? They are in the wrong place or something...
He does look very old alright but it has nothing to do with his lack of hair

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
badasshairday said:
PROOF THAT WORKING OUT TOO MUCH MAKES YOU LOOK OLD!
It also makes you look stupid. I mean, I have started working out as well, but his shoulders look ridiculous. That is far from attractive......

Its not his shoulders it his trapezius muscles, (muscles at the top of the back from the neck to the shoulder) He's obviously been concentrating on a few certain excercises that have thrown them out of all proportion to the rest of his body.
His head looks to big for his body :eek: The dude has weird genetics and he just was'nt blessed in the looks dept.
Makes you realise huh, Taug it could be much worse. :wink:

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is that guy famous in the USA?.

He should.