balding since 18... big 3 doesnt work!!

jonathan123

Reaction score
hello guys im depressed.. im loosing hair every day since im 18(im 20 yrs old now).. atm im like nw1-2
i have a little temples in my head.
the problem is the propecia coused me a lil side effects and it doesnt realy imrpove the hair..im taking propecia for 6-7 months now and dont have a noticible reasult + using minoxidil and nizoral 2%
why im so fucked with that genetic that the meds doesnt work?
btw im working out very hard and im taking vitamins 2 for years.
maybe the bodybuilding could couse it?(not using any suplements or oids)
what can i do now? i dont think bald look will be good on me! any one know if theres any cure ahead?
life is so anoying for me now im working very hard in everything i do and get nothing.. no girls no money and im "good" looking..
sorry for the bad english..

jonathan123

Reaction score
i wish i wasnt but i have a little temples, and every time i pull my hair i takes out at least 1 hairs out.. if not 3 or 4 max

jonathan123

Reaction score
its so fucked up u guys can try the meds maybe it will work for u but for me it does nothing. and im losing load of hair every day

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
6-7 months is still too early to see results. I suggest you continue with your treatments for a few more months and then decide what to do.

Are you seeing a dermatologist? Propecia is a prescription drug and it should only be taken under the supervision of a doctor.

jonathan123

Reaction score
oh realy i didnt know i gotta check the hurmon levels and etc..
its that im impotent or something.. its just like i dont enjoy it any more..
and one time is enough for me.. so thats the only sides i see.. ill tell u wat is wierd since i started 2 use minoxidil... and than proepcia my hairline went from perfect hairline 2 a nw1-2 hairline.. and its going there fast.
i see a lot of peoples with amazing reasult after few months 2 so thats wierd.
about the minoxidil i never saw any reasult about it .. it didnt even stop the shed or etc and the propecia and minoxidil didnt stop the shed nither.. im not gonna risk myself with duts.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Propecia only promises an 80-90% chance of keeping hair you have for vertex and crown hairloss. Minoxidils results are temporary and im not sure about nizoral. Temple hairloss is very dificult to treat partically at norwood 2 as it isnt balding but a genetic condition which effects most men and is generalised as a mature hairline that most men get at some point in there life. The only permanent solution to this would be a hair transplant which you dont need. Relax you have nothing to worry about.