Baldingsucks12's Story

baldingsucks12

Reaction score
Im 19 years old, almost 20 and ive noticed a receeding hairline for about two years, everyone i talk to just says its receeding and not thinning or balding and i do not notice alot of thinning although it has recceeded pretty far. My uncle is 45 and im told i look exactly like him when he was my age and right now he has a bad receeded hairline but no back balding whatsoever, im hoping someone can help me figure out what i have because i think im fully balding and am past the point of help.

Up until this year i always got either a buzz cut or even a military style high and tight which i feel did not help my cause, now when i gel it the recession does not look bad but im worried about going fully bald, i will send pics of the crown and back of my head shortly, thanks again.
[attachment=1:21c034bs]Photo 3.jpg[/attachment:21c034bs]
[attachment=0:21c034bs]Photo 2.jpg[/attachment:21c034bs]

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,237
  • Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 204

baldingsucks12

Reaction score
Re: need help

forgot to add, i have a large head and forehead so even as a ten year old my hairline was never straight across the temple.

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair was like yours at 19, I'm now 25.

I use Kirkland 5% minoxidil on my hair line twice a day and also use Nizoral shampoo 3 times a week.

It's a pain in the *** to apply the minoxidil but it's helped maintain my hair line for years now.

You can also ask your doctor about finasteride, though be sure to read up on the potential health risks that it can cause.