BAN 2020

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
He contributes nothing other than insults, trolling and flamebait. He's got to go Cassin.

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
He contributes nothing other than insults, trolling and flamebait. He's got to go Cassin.
I can remember a quite similar thread when i was visiting hairsite some time ago.
Guess a guy with way too much time on his hands.

s.a.f

Reaction score
And seb and HPM contribute so much with their ridiculous 100% negative statements?

slipy

Reaction score
at least they're being genuine in their statements as opposed to that guy who just wants to start trouble for the sake of trouble.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Shma said:

Yeah, it took me all of 12 seconds to log on and write that post.

s.a.f said:
And seb and HPM contribute so much with their ridiculous 100% negative statements?
While they may be wallowers, they don't aggressively attack people like 2020 does.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not attacking anyone.... ffs writing in all caps really throws off a lot of you so I'll stop that I guess... :whistle:

All I've suggested is that maybe if you all weren't spending so much time on this particular forum and actually worked on something worthwhile then you probably wouldn't be so depressed all the time...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
2020 said:
holy f****ing sh*t I'm glad you all fail at life

But ^ this goes below that to just making base inflammatory remarks.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
I was so expecting another Vin Diesel pic in this thread. Disappointing...

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Shma said:

[quote="s.a.f":1qx1kn6p]And seb and HPM contribute so much with their ridiculous 100% negative statements?
While they may be wallowers, they don't aggressively attack people like 2020 does.[/quote:1qx1kn6p]

So telling someone who posts a pic they look like 5hit and calling people losers and peasants is'nt attacking someone?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BAN THE b**ch!!!
DMAGE.gif

(who is that we are banning again?... :S)

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
2020 my bro I have seen you troll in many forums. You're on propecia and it's working for you , move on with your life bro. Stay way from hell, by the time the propecia stops working we will have new treatments.

I don't know if you did or not but please don't bother dudemon and his crew, these guys are the real deal and are suffering the epitome of baldness at its finest.

Seriously bro, if only I were you I would get the *!@% out. . :sobbing: :sobbing:

B

Beingbaldsucks

s.a.f said:
Yay! Let's ban everyone who don't agree with the all mighty saf

s.a.f

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
s.a.f said:

Err did I start a thread calling for anyone to be banned? :whistle:

B

Beingbaldsucks

s.a.f said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
[quote="s.a.f":3to7lhob]And seb and HPM contribute so much with their ridiculous 100% negative statements?

Err did I start a thread calling for anyone to be banned? :whistle:[/quote:3to7lhob]
They arnt trolls just realistic people unlike you

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
We are talking about a 26 year old virgin giving out advice on women and a grown up man who thinks the whole world hates him because he doesn't have hair, right?

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:

ASSBURGERS!!!!! :woot: :laugh: :uglylol: :gay2: :freak: :bigun2:

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Shma said:

dude, wasn't it obvious that i was refering to 2020, and not to you? o_O (as i mentioned the hairsite thread)

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He comes off as aggressive and immature at times but so far he hasn't seemed bad enough to completely ban in my opinion. A lot can be taken wrong in typing and punctuation too....I don't know how many times I've been in trouble with girls over them misinterpreting my texts.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Making a lot a friends 2020

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
bump! :punk: