barber told me today

viperfish

Reaction score
I asked her if she has heard of anything new and if any of her other clients have seen good results from anything. She told me about follicare and how some of her clients swear by it and works good. I looked up follicare online and basically it is minoxidil plus another topical spray that has a bunch of stuff in it, and an oral dht inhibitor. Anyone heard of this stuff????? More B.S!

Axon

Reaction score
Sounds like it works if it has Minoxidil in it. Funny how people will only believe if they think they're finding something special.

It's probably minoxidil, some other junk, and Saw Palmetto.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Check your barber for a follicare employee shirt. lol People that do not have hairloss or are not experienced with male pattern baldness will always be full of the "I heard......" intuition.

hopewas

Reaction score
viperfish said:
I asked her if she has heard of anything new and if any of her other clients have seen good results from anything. She told me about follicare and how some of her clients swear by it and works good. I looked up follicare online and basically it is minoxidil plus another topical spray that has a bunch of stuff in it, and an oral dht inhibitor. Anyone heard of this stuff????? More B.S!

my barber said the same thing only about avacor..what i learned is that unless they're going bald,..they don't know sh*t

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
my barber said the same thing only about avacor..what i learned is that unless they're going bald,..they don't know sh*t

Agreed. Don't listen to your barber. Do your own research on the 'net like every other self-respecting baldie.