beard hair transplant

skotya

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am calling anyone who have had beard hair transplant and I mean by that to grow the beard itself not to be mistaken for head loss. I have had electrolysis done on both lines of upper cheeks which resulted in a very unnatural looking and distorted look. It was because of misunderstanding and to be honest it was my fault that I didn't explain correctly. I regret it but anyways no times for that. I am looking to fill these lines to look natural using FUE method.

I have thick beard so I am hoping that the hair which grow under my jaw ( on the neck) or maybe few hairs from the beard itself to compensate with my loss. As I said I have very thick beard and black in color. I thought if they transplant from the beard itself it would look more natural but I am open for getting hairs from head to the beard.

What would you suggest please it's my face it looks fake and everybody is asking me about it. I feel very embarrassed. I don't shave because of many reasons and the option about just keep shaving is not for me. I just want t look natural nothing else.

I live in the UK but i have a brother who lives in Miami. Could you refer me to someone experienced with beard restoration ?

Would there be any scars or marks left in the beard or the donor ? it's a very delicate procedure.

Please help me I would be very thankful I am very depressed.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dr Umar in california is considered the expert in body/beard hair transplantation. Theres definatley no one in the UK with experience of something like this.

skotya

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Dr Umar in california is considered the expert in body/beard hair transplantation. Theres definatley no one in the UK with experience of something like this.

I have Dr Umar on my head as an option, but in his website there's very little talking about beard restoration not even pics. I don't know why.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Because its not something thats in demand in comparison to treating m.p.b. 99.9% of his customers want hair transplant's so why would he waste space on his website advertising something that most people are'nt looking for?

skotya

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Because its not something thats in demand in comparison to treating m.p.b. 99.9% of his customers want hair transplant's so why would he waste space on his website advertising something that most people are'nt looking for?

you have a point, but I need to see his work this is a face if something went wrong you can't hide it. I want to consult him. but I don't think they will reply to my email.

skotya

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Farjo did a good beard transplant on a guy with facial scarring!

I hope someone had this kind of procedure here in the forums to share with us.

Wylie

Reaction score
People on this forum have had beard hair extracted for use on the scalp, not the other way around. I have heard of a doctor in Miami named Epstein that has done a chest hair transplant ( the pictures looked impressive) and he could also likely help your situation

skotya

Reaction score
Mini&Micro said:
People on this forum have had beard hair extracted for use on the scalp, not the other way around. I have heard of a doctor in Miami named Epstein that has done a chest hair transplant ( the pictures looked impressive) and he could also likely help your situation

Yes, I came across Dr.Epstein's website. He seems very good with facial hair transplant but only when he uses the strip procedure not FUE. This is what I can tell from the pics in his website.

I wish someone who had such procedure to guide me because I am lost.

Can anyone suggest me a step to take or a dr who is very good with FUE and will do facial hair transplant from beard to beard to close some gabs ??

please help