Bee Venom Vs Minoxidil 2% (now With Photos)

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
figure1.png

figure2.png

Full article is released:
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/39/6/39_b16-00158/_pdf

Seems like Bee Venom is superior to Minoxidil 2%. Too bad they didn't use minoxidil 5% in their experiments

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
In conclusion, bee venom is a potentially potent 5α-reductase inhibitor and hair growth promoter.

Study

Very interesting. Although I guess the same risks as finasteride in terms of sides.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only problem is it's like $120 a gram :-o Actually not that bad since the max dose shown is 0.01% which works out to 0.1mg per dose

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only problem is it's like $120 a gram :-o Actually not that bad since the max dose shown is 0.01% which works out to 0.1mg per dose
there are tons of molecules which shows potential good regrowth, oleurprein, procyanidin, ricinoleic acid... if only we could mix all that together and get 100% regrowth!!

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there are tons of molecules which shows potential good regrowth, oleurprein, procyanidin, ricinoleic acid... if only we could mix all that together and get 100% regrowth!!

I've tried most of them :) I'm going to give this a shot, it's cheap enough.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. It's basically harder to make a mouse stop growing hair than restart it.

INT

Reaction score
EVERYTHING grows hair on mice. it's like a defence mechanism from their immune system.

in terms of hairloss treatments, mice tests did absolutely nothing for humans so far, and it never will. they have to fu**ing stop torturing mice for absolutely nothing.

At this point it is probably easier for science to grow balding mice on our heads, make the hair on the mice grow and that way cure our baldness!