Belgium Experience november 2011

CanadianFUE32

Reaction score
Hi ! I live in Montreal, Canada and i'm a male 32. Lost several hair front head area and didnt wanted to take pills or had a stripe type of transplant.

Last fall I've been to Antwerp to Prohairclinic (and visit Belgium meanwhile) and they FUE me 3204 graffs. Tought the experience will be really tough but in fact result in a real nice journey !

Team back there is skilled, experimented and i felt completly painfree during the treatments. Now its been three and half month and my hairs a really started to grow fast. So glad ! My brother and one of my friend are thinking about doing it too. I will post some pictures before, after and 3 months after. Some more pictures will be post middle summer time when I will be completly full scale haired !

I took me almost three years to take my decision and i'm glad to had taken my time because I didnt wanted to look like hairs of a doll and with FUE technic and experimented people I had the best of all world !

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alternating series test - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternating_series_testThe alternating series test is a method used to prove that infinite series of terms ... If the sequence an approaches 0 as n approaches infinity, and the sequence an is ... decreasing (i.e. each an is smaller than an?1), then the series converges. If ...
Conditional Convergence
www.sosmath.com/calculus/series/conditi ... l.htmlMain Problem: When does an alternating series converge? In order to ... let us check if the assumptions of the Alternating Series Test are satisfied. First, we need ...
ABSOLUTE AND CONDITIONAL CONVERGENCE
faculty.eicc.edu/bwood/ma155supplemental/suppl