Besides Nizoral??

viperfish

Reaction score
I currently use Nizoral but it makes may hair incredible greasy and I can't stand it. Is t-gel just as effective? Any alternatives???

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmm really mine makes my hair dry and fluffy... i actually use it more often because of it.

Bismarck

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
hmm really mine makes my hair dry and fluffy... i actually use it more often because of it.

Yep. I really like it. Makes my hair fluffy too and it's the only shampoo that makes my scalp feel really clean.

BIS

hopewas

Reaction score
neutrogena t gel intensive anti flake control dandruff shampoo. the best thing out for flakes, dandruff, whatever. mark my words

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
yea nizoral makes mine dry and fluffy too.. its when my hair's oily thats when my scalp gets all irritated.. but after using nizoral i think it strips down your hair real nice so it diminishes the irritation... I also started using Nioxin shampoos today.. it feels real minty and clean after using it

The Gardener

Reaction score
If you all want a real rush, shampoo with Nizoral and let it sit for 5-10 mins. Then condition with American Crew Daily Conditioner or another conditioner that contains menthol. Tingles so much it almost hurts.

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
lol gardener i feel like i'm back in high school learning unconventional ways to get "high" . Do you still use American Crew? cause i just bought some and started using them i like the spray its just like triconmin from what i heard.. and since my gf's a beautician.. i got the 45 day pack for only 10 bucks .

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
lol gardener , been there done that . I've done the 15 min of nizoral mixed with hairenergizer .What a tingle yeah !

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah , by the way , I heard dope heads are using american crew in thier meth now .

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Just joking!