Best Alternative To Minoxidle For Hair Growth Stimulation

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the best hair growth stimulation?
I've used minoxidle in the past for 8 months and stopped it was pain in the *** to apply twice everyday I don't wanna use it again.

Currently I'm on finasteride and using derma roller alone with hair supplements.

I still have hair at the hairline but it's thin what I can use for it to get it thick again?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the only reason why you stopped was because it was a pain to apply mornings and evenings maybe oral minoxidil might be a convenient alternative.

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the only reason why you stopped was because it was a pain to apply mornings and evenings maybe oral minoxidil might be a convenient alternative.
oral minoxidle is so risky to take and can cause heart problems

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oral minoxidle is so risky to take and can cause heart problems

Unless you want to waste your time with vitamins or dietary supplements I'm not sure there are any other effective oral alternatives.

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why apply 2 times? Once is enough imo.
that's what the doctor told me, my doctor was money hungry he even told me to apply in the areas in the back of my temples area where I have thick hair already with crown and even the middle of my scalp, cause he know i will lose more hair so I come for him again to do useless plasma for hair loss and buy punch of expensive stuff from his pharmacy.
people here are more smart, educated and helpful than the retarded doctors in my country

alexheally

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you want to waste your time with vitamins or dietary supplements I'm not sure there are any other effective oral alternatives.
it doesn't necessary has to be oral, if there's anything that can help but my hair won't get addicted to it and lose all of it once I stop
what do you think of coconut oil and castor oil?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it doesn't necessary has to be oral, if there's anything that can help but my hair won't get addicted to it and lose all of it once I stop

I'd gotten the impression you didn't want to deal with the hassle of topical treatment but I suppose if you were looking for topical alternatives to Minoxidil Bimatoprost or Latanoprost would probably be good candidates it's just they're expensive as f***. I'd ran castor oil both orally and topically for a few months but personally saw no benefits

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stemoxydine is the growth stimulant most effective apart from Minoxidil.

Try that one, once per day.

Also, hair vitamins, dermarolling, scalp massages, good food, good shampoo (Keto 1-2 per week). Keep on with Finasteride.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

AFAIK, coconut oil has no known hair regrowth effects, am I wrong on that?