Best Bald Movie ever

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
My vote : KingPin.

I love it when Woody harrelson wakes up in the morning to that song, "It's a Beautiful Morning! Ahhhhhhh". Then he sits up and his comb over is just all over the place. LMAO!

Or when Bill Murray with his Rose encased bowling ball gets more and more exhultant in his impending victory at the end of the movie, his combover just comes flying up into the air and he could care less! Cause he's the man!

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh, COME ON. Does everything here have to be so life and death serious?

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha yea kingpin is the sh*t hands down. Woody Harrelson is classic in that and bill murray ain't too shabby either

The Balding Bastard

Reaction score
Not a movie, but the series "Curb your Enthusiasm" has some great bald scenes. The star/creater Larry David (also co-creater of Seinfeld) is a bald man who doesn't mind poking fun at his condition. I'm almost positive any Seinfeld episode that dealt with George's baldness was the work of Larry David.

In one episode of CYE his home gets vandalized with graffiti on the side of his home that reads "BALD a**h**!" When the cops arrive Larry screams that it is a hate crime :lol: One of the officers, who is not bald but chooses to shave his head, says "I'm bald and I'm not offended". Larry then says "Sorry, no offense, but we don't consider you part of the club." :lol:

In another episode he hires a chef at the restaurant he is investing in only because he is bald. They discuss how much they hate toupee, rogaine, and transplant people. He then sees the chef at a grocery store later that week wearing a toupee and Larry confronts him. The chef told Larry that he seemed like the type of guy that wouldn't hire someone that wears a toupee and he thought he would have a better shot at the job since he was bald.

Anyway, I'll quit rambing now, but there are other episodes that deal with baldness that are hilarious.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Adaptation is a good one,. not funny, but very good

Charlie Kaufman writes about himself, and expresses his anxiety over losing his hair (among many other things), and this anxiety and depression ruins his chances for love,. but he also creates an alter ego, an identical twin, who is also balding but has all the confidence in the world, and scores a successfull career and a hot babe.

G

When I saw the title of this thread I thought of Kingpin as well.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Combovers are soooooo coooooool .

Jyn

Reaction score
Anyone see the documentary Capturing the Friedmens? One of the guys goes into jail at 19 with a full head of hair. He comes out 13 years later with one the worst hairdos I've ever seen. Real life hairloss in action.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
This isn't really a movie about bald guys but at the end of Zoolander, Derek calls this prime mininister guy the Prime Rib of Propecia. I thought that was a weird allusion to the drug.