Best hair transplant doctor in the world?

JJJF

Reaction score
Great Forum!
I'm on the US West Coast but willing to travel to find the best hair transplant doctor for hair transplant. Staying in the States would be best of course..
Any consensus on this?

DaveOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Shapiro in MN is prob the best in the US. If not the best he's up there at the top IMO. Great hairlines and does megasessions like H&W. Or H&W in Vancouver. I'd go to either one if I were in the market for hair transplant.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Dr. Feller is good and Armani is good too if you can afford him.

G

Continue to do read all of the major hairloss fourums. You will begin to see consistency in reputable highly recommended hair transplant surgeons.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
DaveOne said:
Shapiro in MN is prob the best in the US. If not the best he's up there at the top IMO. Great hairlines and does megasessions like H&W. Or H&W in Vancouver. I'd go to either one if I were in the market for hair transplant.

Yeah, Shapiro is definitely one of the best (and probably the most respected) surgeons around. One will never find someone who is the "best" surgeon though. "Best" according to whom, "best" based upon what criteria, "best" at what period of time... you see where I'm going with this. Keep reading all of the good hair transplant forums and try to find doctors certified doctors who have before/after photos of patients with your exact same characteristics and achieved the same results you're after.

And get on Finasteraid (sp?) if you're not already.