Best place for glue kit?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new to this hair system stuff, Could someone tell me which is the best place for buying a hair bonding glue kit and also the white glue for front lace?

I have no clue which is the best brand or the best place to buy these sort of stuff online. Please let me know.. Thanks.

Reaction score
Noah said:
I think Debbie Theriault at Split Ends (http://splitendshairreplacement.com/) is one of the best. Hair Direct is also good for glues and other supplies.

Hi Noah, i am not sure which glue is the best to get, i am a very new user and i am in my first week, which one do you think are the must haves for an glue kit? Do you suggest tapes which i can remove every 4 to 5 days or go in for the bonding glue which seem to last for more than 2weeks? I have no clue about any of this.

Noah

Reaction score
Finding the best glue for you depends on your body chemistry, the type of hairpiece you are wearing, and the demands your lifestyle makes on it.

Do you know what sort of base your piece has - is it a thin plastic type of material, or is it a mesh? If it is mesh, does it have a plastic or polythene strip around the perimeter?

Are you an athletic type, in the gym 5 nights a week, or do you have a desk job and a relatively sedentary lifestyle? How important is undetectability to the touch for you - are you in the dating market, or do you have a permanent partner who knows about your hairpiece?

Reaction score
I should have really waited for your reply, i ordered 80$ worth of glue, tape and remover from the site you suggested me.

Here is what i ordered.

Ghost bond-1
Super stick-1(for front lace)
Blue Lace roll 108-1
Alberto European shine spray-1 (for shiny hair)
Re-align-1
Lace Release-1

My system is an swiss lace and i think it has a plastic type strip.

Yes i do exercise and want to swim to if luck has it.

Currently he used an thicker tape with bonding on it, so it does feel a bit bumpy to the touch. I would like something that is thinner and more undetectable with the same life, say up to 3weeks?

I am very new to this, currently i am in a phase of convincing my friends that it is my real hair and i am trying to get a girl. Apart from my parents no one else knows..

May be i can mail them back if this list requires any change? Thanks Noah.