Best place to order DiArginine from? + couple other supps

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know a good place to order DiArginine from? specially one that doesn't ask for the credit card security code and ships overseas to EU.. besides the DiArginine I was also looking for the following supps:
.brewer's yeast
.papaya enzyme
.evening primrose oil
.MSM
.green tea extract
.whey protein
.silica
I'd like to order all from the same place to save money so if you know a good online store please let me know, tks.

CCS

Reaction score
I did not know di-arginine existed. sounds really good. I'll buy some. I thought there was only l-arginine.

I really think you would switch the evening primrose oil for borageseed oil, and the whey protein for soy protein.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In order of potency (top is highest potency, bottom is lowest)

DiArginine Malate
Arginine Pyroglutamate
Citrulline
AAKG
L-Arginine
Arginine Base

Arginine Pyroglutamate is thought to be about 10x stronger than L-Arginine. So taking 3g/day before bed "should" encourage an HGH release.

As for a cheap place to get all of the above. http://www.bulknutrition.com

It's all powder, so you've got to either cap it yourself, or mix into water etc. Yes, it tastes pretty bad, but it's undetectable if you mix with a protein shake etc.

CCS

Reaction score
I want just enough for my hair. Too much HGH can make your organs get bigger, which is gross. I read about that in a body building mag. They say steroids don't do that. Thanks for the link.

CCS

Reaction score
http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1620

I'd take this one. 500g for $35. Compare that to 300g for $12 at BeyondACentury.com for l-arginine. As long as absorption is at least 50% better, the di-arginine is the winner. Best of all you can take it any time and not worry about it having to compete with other amino acids.

Do they have di-glutamine?

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I did not know di-arginine existed. sounds really good. I'll buy some. I thought there was only l-arginine.

I really think you would switch the evening primrose oil for borageseed oil, and the whey protein for soy protein.

Well I don't know if it does or does not, at swanson's they only have AAKG, I've asked them for shipping costs to my country and I'm shocked! about 42$! I was thinking of ordering 76$worth of supps but the shipping charges are more than half of what I'll have to pay for the supps. I'll have to find a similar store here in EU, if you know any, let me know. BTW tks for the advice.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I want just enough for my hair. Too much HGH can make your organs get bigger, which is gross. I read about that in a body building mag. They say steroids don't do that. Thanks for the link.

Your body is not going to produce too much HGH. I should have prefaced what I said with, do not try to increase HGH unless you are in your late 20's. The only times it can do strange things to people is usually if they are not done growing.

I read about a girl that took mass dosages of Arginine before bed when she was 19 and she grew 2 inches in a month.

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
Harie, I'm 20 so is it dangerous to take large amounts of AAKG like 3/4g daily? I think I'm not growing anymore and I feel tempted to take more than I should because I'd like to grow one more inch or something.. anyway can you recommend a safe daily amount of AAKG?

CCS

Reaction score
if you are going to do it, get the di-arginine. I'm 5' 7.5", and I don't think I need another inch. I think I need my back straighted out, which would bring me to 5' 8.5". Height would help some, but women are mostly concerned about looks, and 3/4 of the height preference is just based on the assumption a tall guy has a big penis. Level that and they might prefer guys who are just 2 inches taller.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairyBerry said:
Harie, I'm 20 so is it dangerous to take large amounts of AAKG like 3/4g daily? I think I'm not growing anymore and I feel tempted to take more than I should because I'd like to grow one more inch or something.. anyway can you recommend a safe daily amount of AAKG?

The other downside to too much arginine supplementation is that it can make things such as your nose and ears grow too.

http://www.futurescience.com/arginine.html

Above link answers many questions about Arginine supplementation to try to increase HGH release. The article talks about L-Arginine, as I said above, L-Arginine is a waste of time; take one of the other supps I listed instead.

Oh, and to answer your question, I don't know what the optimal dosage of AAKG is for you. It all depends on your weight, HGH levels, the way your body processes Arginine, if you take before bed on an empty stomach etc.

FWIW - I'd stick with the dosage recommendations on the AAKG bottle unless I had a health professional monitoring mass AAKG intake. The last thing you probably want is a huge nose and big ears without growing at all. If you look around, you will be able to find a doctor that can guide you in using AAKG etc to increase HGH production.

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
Tks for the link Harie, bigger nose or ears is defintely something I don't want.. I'll probably stick to the dosage stated on the bottle and maybe only increase it a little from time to time very carefully.