Best Strip surgeons

He-Bat

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you tell me what are the best Strip sergeons in the states or canada? I'm thinking in regards to scarring and overall results. ?

Petchsky

Reaction score
US - New York, Dr Feller

Canada you have Dr Rahal, Hasson + Wong, Dr Shipiro from SMG

You would be hard pressed to find better docs than these, although there are others, these are just my favourites.

He-Bat

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it true that if you are going to have alot of grafts transplanted in multiple sessions, that Strip is better. Do you really get more out of strip than fue? I am not taking finasteride because of sides so I was adviced to do strip because of my demand down the line. I was adviced so by a very, very respectable doctor. He also said that the strip scar won't be an issue because he is really good and he showed me some pictures of his strip patients and they all wore their hair really short and you couldn't see any scar. I don't want to mention the doctor's name but he is one of the best known hair transplant surgeons in the field and ha sbeen mentioned alot on this board. But people keep telling me that if i do strip I will regret it for the rest of my life. What do you think?

Petchsky

Reaction score
He-Bat said:
Is it true that if you are going to have alot of grafts transplanted in multiple sessions, that Strip is better. Do you really get more out of strip than fue? I am not taking finasteride because of sides so I was adviced to do strip because of my demand down the line. I was adviced so by a very, very respectable doctor. He also said that the strip scar won't be an issue because he is really good and he showed me some pictures of his strip patients and they all wore their hair really short and you couldn't see any scar. I don't want to mention the doctor's name but he is one of the best known hair transplant surgeons in the field and ha sbeen mentioned alot on this board. But people keep telling me that if i do strip I will regret it for the rest of my life. What do you think?

I don't understand the mind set of not naming the doctor?...

If you are having a big mega session, 3,4,5k grafts in one go then it can be done with strip, If you did this with FUE it would take 2/3 days it would be expensive.

If you don't plan on ever buzzing your hair bald, then the scar won't be a problem, but you will be committed to further H/T's.