I'm already taking a few things such as:

Magnesium
Zinc
Nettle tea

As well as the main stuff like:

Propecia
Minoxidil
Revita shampoo

But I want to know what else is out there that people have had a good experience with. Don't get me wrong, I'm not just going to throw anything inside me and cross my fingers; but I'm willing to try stuff and I'm pretty health conscious so any side effects I notice I deal with quickly and check with my doctor. Anyway, I see loads of stuff floating about on the forums from MSM to krill oil and emu oil to teas like epilobium tea. Now I'm not saying any of these necessarily work but as I said, I want to attack this pretty aggressively as I'm still young and not willing to just give up.

Thanks!

Jacob

Reaction score
Existing hair is thicker and even regrowth is helped along..but since I use topicals and dermapen/roll as well- I can't give any specific thing credit for any new regrowth.
I'm STILL thinking about adding that goofy Osmotics FNS back into my regimen to "feed" things from above as well.

Cassius

Reaction score
Existing hair is thicker and even regrowth is helped along..but since I use topicals and dermapen/roll as well- I can't give any specific thing credit for any new regrowth.
I'm STILL thinking about adding that goofy Osmotics FNS back into my regimen to "feed" things from above as well.

Any frontal regrowth? Also, are you going the natural route? I was, but I thought I'd go for propecia. Only on the 1 month mark so can't expect too much atm but sides seem pretty non-existent so far.

Jacob

Reaction score
Some frontal regrowth. Most is beyond that to the crown. And yeah, for the most part I've gone/am going the natural route. Never used minoxidil or propecia.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
I am using Tocomin SupraBio pills then cycle Nettle Root pills, but I just started that. Ive heard it helps I will let folks know how it is once ive been on them for a few months.

K

karankaran

I am taking supplements mentioned in the signature and for now, i am having good results till now. I have been having these for the past 2.5 months. Do not what is helping and what is redundant. I am a firm believer in main stream science and treatments but i also believe there has been some limited research on certain supplements which can be explored by us.

BTW, Any suggestions on anything to add to my regimen?

Reaction score
havent started using these ones but I've read these are very important so when I have some more cash I will start using them:

Curcumin, Trans-Resveratrol, Antarctic Krill Oil
Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid